- Child Protection Teacher – Mrs J Sloggett, Mrs Sloggett has an office in 'P' Block (upstairs behind the drama studio).
- Child Protection Teacher (Deputy) – Ms R Gould, Ms Gould teaches in 'D10'.
- The School First Aider – Mrs J Dee is in 'A' block
- The School Nurse – Mrs Joanne Hegarty is in the Youth Wing on a Thursday Lunchtime
Child Exploitation and Online Protection Website - Click to view.
The school also employs a counsellor twice a week. See Mrs Sloggett for more Information.
Meet Your School Health Nurse Mrs Joanne Hegarty
Joanne Heggarty is located in the youth wing (year 7 lunch room) and is available to see you on Thursday 1.25pm – 2.25pm
Reasons to visit the school nurse
- A problem shared is a problem halved!!
- Health concerns? why not drop in and bring your lunch with you.
- Your health concerns or fears will not be disclosed to anyone else without your consent(unless it was felt your safety was at risk)
- Respect for your opinion at all times